As an experienced business woman in the challenging and competitive food and drink sector, Julianne is often asked to help and support start-up and young business owners in this space.
Now she offers support to these business owners to help them start their own business journey. This ranges from a one-off virtual advice session, to a half day session on their own site to review their systems and processes right through to guidance over a sustained period towards an agreed goal.
Julianne can support new business owners in various ways based upon her skills, qualifications and lived experience in business. This includes support with :
- Starting a business – related directly to your goals and wishes.
- Growing a business – including seeking funding, especially through funding mechanisms such as crowdfunding, tailored for your business.
- Exporting & importing – the challenges of exporting and importing for your particular business.
- Finance in business – a review of your own business finance and how to plan going forward.
- Identifying routes to market and building a resilient supply chain.
- The critical role of marketing and PR in business – the investment required
- The balance between marketing the products in the business alongside the people in the business.
Booking Julianne for mentoring sessions does require a fee for her time and expertise. This will vary according to what’s required. A virtual kick-off session for Julianne to get to know your business starts at £300 plus VAT. To discuss your requirements please contact Julianne’s media consultant Fiona Scott on 07789 270030 or email email@example.com