Julianne is an experienced professional speaker and will consider being a keynote speaker to a large number of delegates, down to a more intimate round-table event working with a smaller number of people more intensely.
Topics Julianne can talk about based upon her skills, qualifications and lived experience in business include:
- Starting a business – can be related directly to the food & drink sector if necessary.
- Growing a business – including seeking funding, especially through funding mechanisms such as crowdfunding.
- Exporting & importing – the challenges of exporting and importing, everything you need to know.
- Finance in business – practical tips around managing your numbers, understanding cashflow and planning your spending for growth.
- Being a young entrepreneur – the highs and lows of running a business in your 20s and how to face them.
- Being a woman in a male-dominated environment – the experiences and challenges of being a young woman in business and from a mixed race background.
- Living with allergies – the multiple challenges of living with allergies and anaphylaxis, how this inspired Julianne with Creative Nature and her continuing efforts to educate and inspire those who suffer as she does.
Booking Julianne for a speaker slot does involve a fee which will vary based upon the length of talk, the subject matter, the type of event (commercial, not for profit or charitable) the length of any event overall, preparation, time travelled, reasonable travel and accommodation expenses. To discuss your requirements please contact Julianne’s media consultant Fiona Scott on 07789 270030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that due to Julianne’s busy schedule which can be booked several months in advance, the more notice which can be given the better and a non-refundable booking fee of 30 per cent may be required to secure any date.